Thread: Ready to return my motability vehicle and ordered a replacement on 06/06/17

Ready to return my motability vehicle and ordered a replacement on 06/06/17

....but the sales staff don't contact me? Emailed them: no reply, rang about 6 times this week they are not available and don't call me back. I'm beginning to think they have sold my vehicle to someone else despite the fact I signed a sales order?

Am I missing something here, if you ordered on the 6/6/17 surely the delivery date would be in 3 months time or are you saying the delivery should have been on the 6/6/17 ?

If you already got a Motability car then the replacement car should have been ordered in March 2017.

I think maybe a call to Motability will give you more piece of mind as them ringing the dealer usually gets instance results.

The notification to renew never arrived and since the 3 year lease ends in the first week of July I believe the garage are attempting to rush the replacement through.

Motability will, in every case I've heard of, extend your contract until the replacement is ready to collect. Give them a ring, they are very helpful indeed