Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Price List

New Price List

Soon we shall have excitement of next quarter prices and await with anticipation the changes in prices and the new cars available.

Yes will be interesting (or annoying) my 3 years is not up until new year but have already been looking as it seems less automatics, more expensive and certainly less choice because of new guidelines. My current car is a Golf Auto which I also had to put £600 towards, equivalent cars with same spec seem to be over £1000, due to further health problems I'm certainly going to need a larger car or higher, to be honest I'm not the car snob I was?? And only done about 13k so far, the Renault Kadjar looked interesting so will see what those prices are.

Quote Originally Posted by fwipperie View Post
    Soon we shall have excitement of next quarter prices and await with anticipation the changes in prices and the new cars available.
    Hi

I wont be holding my breath all the 2.0 diesel auto mpv are still in thousands brackets for deposits and dont seem to on the decline any time soon from previous quarters but there you go glad I dont have to find say £2500 up front on my own ex vat pcp deal. Still you never know some models I suppose might prove interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslooking View Post
    Yes will be interesting (or annoying) my 3 years is not up until new year but have already been looking as it seems less automatics, more expensive and certainly less choice because of new guidelines. My current car is a Golf Auto which I also had to put £600 towards, equivalent cars with same spec seem to be over £1000, due to further health problems I'm certainly going to need a larger car or higher, to be honest I'm not the car snob I was?? And only done about 13k so far, the Renault Kadjar looked interesting so will see what those prices are.
    according to which, the audi a3 saloon is being added

Quote Originally Posted by Ricos View Post
    according to which, the audi a3 saloon is being added
    Not sure if it's the model you mean but the A3 is currently listed on Mobility website.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslooking View Post
    Not sure if it's the model you mean but the A3 is currently listed on Mobility website.
    Saloon A3 apparently

Up to now only seen the hatch on the list, so that's a bit of expansion of the cars available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricos View Post
    Saloon A3 apparently
    Will wait to see price, as I said I was pretty happy with my golf but now need something higher and easier to get into, golf had all the gadgets I needed, not sure if it's an age thing lol but also want heated seats, will start visiting different garages soon to get ideas.

Fewer cars are available and prices appear to be edging up.

Fewer cars are available and prices appear to be edging up.
    Yes

The whole scheme is going down the pan a bit I think especially when you can get pcp deals better both ex vat and vat included that are better than the motablity scheme.

Sad really in a way