Thread: NKS Radar keys

NKS Radar keys

Does anyone have one of these ?
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

yes I have three, kept forgetting to take it from one coat to the other so I bought one for each.

Wow. You have three coats
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Quote Originally Posted by David69 View Post
    Wow. You have three coats
    LMAO

It's called living on a pittance-
    A light one for summer, just Iin case it rains (again).
    A heavy one for winter.
    A posh one for weddings & funerals.
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for the facts

Hello David69

I have one, although I haven't used it, due to distant and sometimes quite bizarre location of the facilities.

I rarely venture far from home, so we've returned home when necessary, instead.

I've had one for about 14yrs i never leave home without it there never used to be too many of them about except stations and a few shopping centres now there are quite a lot all over the country, just wish they'd clean them as well as they do the other toilets!!

I have one and I keep it attached to my Key-Card. That way I always have it with me when I am out and about. I only wish that Tesco would put Radar Locks on all their Disabled Toilets. I am fed up waiting outside a Disabled Toilet only to find out that it is being used by anyone but a Disabled person.

Once I had been waiting for 20+ Minutes when a Woman in her late 20's came rushing round the corner and banged on the Disabled Toilet Door. She shouted "Out you come girls its Mummy" I sat open mouthed as two girls came out of the Disabled Toilet, one about 8 years old and the other about 6 Years old. Before I could say anything the woman turned to me and said. "This is a great place to leave your kids to play while you are shopping and they don't disturb anyone" Then sped away with her two kids following on behind.

After I came out I wheeled over to the Customer Service Desk and complained to them. Guess what they told me, Yup there was nothing they could do and were Not interested and wanted to know why I did not use the gents toilet. When I pointed out to them that it was impossible to get in the door while in a wheelchair they just looked, made a noise and walked away.

To say I was angry is putting it mildly.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

I have noticed that with all disabled tiolets in supermarkets none have radar locks and anyone can use them and in pubs when you go to lunch they leave them open, i also wish they'd all have those handle that when you lift the handle a metal thing comes out and go into the lock so if someone else tries the key the door doesn't open but those others even if you lift handle they can still be opened with radar just makes me nervous when in there

l was in the City of Bath l could not find a free disabled loo 20p hole new meaning spend a penny lol l have a radar key l also have a card stating l have a medical need to use a loo x

I have one
    I also have a " need to go" card
    Used to save me 30p at Euston and 50p at Victoria,but they have recently made Victoria free