Thread: No one at cab.!!!

No one at cab.!!!

I have received my new tribunal date for the end of this month and at the last the tribunal wanted some one to represent me.They asked who was helping and I said my local CAB so they told me I would need them with me at the next Tribunal,I rang my local CAB and they can not send any one ( I think no funding ) So here is my problem when I go to this at the end of the month with no rep what will happen will it be put back or will they hear it,I am stressed out as it is and have no one to go with me,I am just about to give this fight up as the pain and the stress it has added to me is hard to believe.
    Can anyone advise me as where to go or who can help.
    Thank You for looking at my post. I have also this posted on another site as well.I live in County Antrim NI
    WillieJ

A quick search on google and I have found this that might be of help http://www.disabilityaction.org/serv...nefits-uptake/
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 24,000 miles; avg 38.1mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Paul many many Thanks I have just e-mailed them.My family also had to report the MSS Dr whom has written a lot which is not true and I am glad my sister was present on the day of the medical.
    WillieJ

Yes, sadly CAB rarely do hearings now. I hope you can get some advocacy for you. I know this is stressing you out, but there are local services, some do charge.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Stephen Yes I also hope I get some one and Thank You also. I will keep you updated.
    WillieJ

I feel for you Willie, I do. It is so hard to get the support now. I trained many years ago to be an advocate for the disabled. Sadly I was not able to complete the course so officially I am not one, but even back then things were changing. I had to stop because I needed income, so had to work & could not stay on the course. I could be earning a fortune now, lol.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen