Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gp letters done for esa

Thank you for pulling my spelling mistakes , no the doctor letter gramma is good ,

I sure the letters from her GP will help her claim with the other FME I have many thanks

Let us know how you get on, we are here to help and support you all we can
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

hope it all goes well for you

Cheers , I not worried about it I don't think I have plenty of fme which is all consistent and the gp wrote a fab letter and a home visit letter

Hoe long are there taking to do esa claims at moment

there are delays in most parts of the country so its anybodies guess, but I think you are over stressing stacy, your daughter sailed through last time with what you did for her and I expect her to do the same this time, take some time out for your self.

I don't like having to prove her needs , it's crap , I know she be fair and her new GP been helpful with all letters support which I know some GP can't even arsed helping , just don't need the stress to be fair husband in for his three brain op September time so was hoping this wasn't gonig happen it is close to her 2 year but thank you kindly you guys are so helpful