Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gp letters done for esa

Gp letters done for esa

Finally got letters of gp first one was just a medical report stating her issues
    Says following

A GP wrote this letter

Xxx is extremely vulnerable and easy lead , will misinterpret social situations can not cope with change rounties has no sense danger has and will lead to risky , impulsive situations she can't comprehend the consequences to her actions

She really leaves the house unless she with a family member she has sensory issues doesn't like be touch loud noises , crowds , she doesn't like been in places she doesn't know or around people she doesn't know

Xxx she requires close supervision and help with care and personal needs she has difficties following instutions

As well she has pains in her hips , back and legs

After this was wrote my daughter got stressed so gp wrote a second one stating the following

I writing the following as her mother asked me to support a home visit for esa to be done at home due the complex metal and learning disabilities all which I have outlined in my recent medical report

Can aassement be done my a female for the same reasons as she has a back ground getting into difficult situations around male who she has not met before

I feel as her gp the request are entirely justified and therefore a domiciliary assessment is appropriate

Do you think esa will take this into consideration and if a house medical is needed clearly there not send a man given her behaviour issues for her sake and the male

Not going much information but my daughter very vulnerable and literal can't read social situations which had coursed a few difficulties
    Last edited by Stacy37; 07-16-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Can some one give me there thoughts on the above xx

Can some one give me there thoughts on the above xx

If they don't grant a home visit get in touch with your MP
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Mp do there help stuff like this

Yes, your local MP can help if necessary
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

That's good , I hoping from the doctors support above she be fine and the other fme I have from 2017 to 2015 ( since her last claim ) the hp will see consistent care , support needs etc

I do hope that isn't a literal copy of what he wrote;

If so he didn't put it through spell checker
    "She really leaves the house unless she with a family member"

"she has difficties following instutions"

"around male who she has not met before"

"Can aassement be done my a female for the same reasons as she has a back ground getting into difficult situations around male who she has not met before"

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlegiant View Post
    I do hope that isn't a literal copy of what he wrote;

If so he didn't put it through spell checker
    "She really leaves the house unless she with a family member"

"she has difficties following instutions"

"around male who she has not met before"

"Can aassement be done my a female for the same reasons as she has a back ground getting into difficult situations around male who she has not met before"

I doubt a Doctor would have such atrocious grammar or spelling....from other posts by Stacy I think it is safe to assume that she has difficulties with her grammar. She has probably read what the doctor has written and typed her own words.

Good luck by the way Stacy.

Sorry my spelling crap , no the wording on the letter not like the above , I could of scan the letter but takes to long thank you