Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi I am 27 years oldand my name is Nicole I am from Mass. I am looking for someone to talk to with similar disabilities I have. I have Wilson's disease and dystonia and just looking for people to talk to that can relate to me. I am home alone a lot and get depressed sometimes. It would be nice to meet anyone and talk to. I'm looking to talk via AIM or Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by roxygirl973 View Post
    Hi I am 27 years oldand my name is Nicole I am from Mass. I am looking for someone to talk to with similar disabilities I have. I have Wilson's disease and dystonia and just looking for people to talk to that can relate to me. I am home alone a lot and get depressed sometimes. It would be nice to meet anyone and talk to. I'm looking to talk via AIM or Skype.
    Hi Nicole, welcome to the forums. There's a great bunch of people here to talk to and give advice. Then again I'm sure you've been browsing the forums for many years before registering, well that is what most do. I don't have what you suffer from but I'm also most often at home, I have issues with Social Anxiety and Depression with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I'm 22 and the name's Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by PraxxtorCruel View Post
    Hi Nicole, welcome to the forums. There's a great bunch of people here to talk to and give advice. Then again I'm sure you've been browsing the forums for many years before registering, well that is what most do. I don't have what you suffer from but I'm also most often at home, I have issues with Social Anxiety and Depression with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I'm 22 and the name's Christopher.
    Chris where are you from? I also have a little depression from dealing with. Plus I am alone most of the time so it gets lonely.

Chris where are you from? I also have a little depression from dealing with. Plus I am alone most of the time so it gets lonely.
    I'm from London. Where is Mass? Must be way up north... Yeah there are times when a person feels like what is the point? At least I do. Don't you live with family or have family visit you? You must have family or somone you're able to rely on?

I'm guessing Mass. is Massachusetts, USA.

Although this is a UK site feel free to chat to people, although some of the advice given will obviously only relate to the UK.

I'm from Preston in North-West England, the name's Paul and I'm 31.
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 29,200 miles; avg 37.9mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Yeah I live in Massachusetts in the USA..I live with my mom but she is hardly home because she works a lot..so it gets pretty lonely

Welcome Roxy, great to have you. Sadly this is not a site where people can interact privately, I wish it was. We cannot even message each other. If you ever wish to post about yourself, anything, this is the right Forum to do it & you will always get some responses. I have some of the elements of dystonia.

I would suggest you also loo to Yahoo & Google groups, some are very good, the active ones that is. There is also places like Facebook. You may find the interaction you wish. As I say, you are free to post here, but I think you are also looking for more. You may also wish to do a search for disabled Forums related to your conditions as many have good forums these days.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

I have tried different forums through google and found nothing in the US and facebook doesnt have what Im looking for

I have tried different forums through google and found nothing in the US and facebook doesnt have what Im looking for
    Tell us some good things about Massachusetts.

That is a shame Roxy, keep trying as that is how I found this site, after a few years of trying.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen