Thread: Are you an unpaid carer? Please participate in my online survey

Are you an unpaid carer? Please participate in my online survey

My name is Helen Foster, an MSc student from the University of Liverpool Online. I am currently looking for people who look after, care or support unpaid for someone who due to disability, chronic condition and/or mental health issue currently claims or has claimed UK Department for Work and Pensions disability benefits (e.g. ESA, DLA/PIP) until they were reassessed.

Do you look after, support or care for someone (in any capacity or amount of time) who claims or has claimed UK disability benefits (e.g. ESA, DLA/PIP) until they were reassessed through the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Assessment?

If so, we would really appreciate it if you could spend 5-10 minutes of your time completing an online survey. The survey is completely anonymous, so you will not be identifiable, and your participation will provide valuable data in a preliminary study exploring the wider implications of welfare reforms on the people who care for sick or disabled people in the UK.

To be eligible for this study you must be over the age of 18.

To find out more and to take part please go to:

https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/j...FWN8FcErQBh9id

Please feel free to share this link with anyone you think might be interested

Thank you!
    Last edited by HelenLiverpool; 08-05-2017 at 10:03 AM.