Thread: Asking for ESA medical report, do they also send back esa50 questionnaire?

Asking for ESA medical report, do they also send back esa50 questionnaire?

My social worker filled in the ESA50 questionnaire. When I have been awarded a group or I'm going to request my medical reports on why they come to the conclusion why i'm in that group. I want to read what my social worker wrote about me. I have conformation that my appointee has to ring ESA and they have to request reports, my appointee will thenl send it me when they receive it (if they are willing) Does the DWP also send the esa50 questionnaire back along with the medical reports or do you have to request that separately?

yes you have to ask for it as well as the other forms.

Just ask for 'copies all forms and reports, and information' or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingKidney View Post
    Just ask for 'copies all forms and reports, and information' or something like that.
    Ask your social worker to take copies of all forms (for your records) before they're sent back.

I don't think my Social Worker would willingly give me a copy of the forms and he thinks it could trigger my illness reading negative things about myself. I will have to go through my Appointee.

Account deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nod1e View Post
    Ask your social worker to take copies of all forms (for your records) before they're sent back.
    yes always keep ALL reports and letters so they cant say at a later date that they didnt say something that they did.