Thread: Please Help with This

Please Help with This

Received my medical from Atos, Does anyone know what it means (Mental, cognitive and intellectual function) (This part to be completed when a specific mental illness has been diagnosed) Doctor has ticked YES, Do you get points for this can not see it anywhere in descriptors. Also i will just tell you i have a nerve problem MS has not been ruled out yet, So what is that all about i do not know
    TY RED
    Last edited by rednam; 05-14-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Can you tell us which benefit you are trying to claim?
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 21,500 miles; avg 34.3mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

This one is for EAS50 RED

OK, I've had a look on the net and the Benefit is ESA (Employment & Support Allowance) claimed for using the form ESA50.

As I see it you don't get any points for specific conditions, only how those conditions affect you - obviously people are affected in different ways and severity from the same condition.

I can't see you getting any points if a doctor has ticked a box and hasn't explained your problems.
    Motability Car History
    05/2009-05/2012; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg (34.2 - 56.5mpg)
    06/2012-Present; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 21,500 miles; avg 34.3mpg (33.6 - 56.7mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by rednam View Post
    This one is for EAS50 RED
    hard call MS ........but depending on how you are affected it might well affect Mental, cognitive and intellectual function at some stage ...... you need both expert welfare advise and advise from say the MS Society have you ms type problems and other problems too ?

Would it be because they are saying they want a confirmed diagnosis before they will complete any points for that section?

Thanks for your replys, I have never had any problems with mental issue just mainly functional disorder of many parts of the body, It is just amazing how you can get an Atos doctor for home assesment and he writes lots of lies, it is so upseting that now i have to discredit all his fabrications. Still can not work out this medical but as far as i can see its a load of crap.
    Last edited by rednam; 05-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.