Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Esa zero points help needed

David i have used the link to fill in its questionare and it scored me as possibly in the support group. If i continue with it it will generate a mandtory reccon form but i have just failed at one of them. Now i need to put my efforts into fighting the appeal so do you think i should continue with it ?

Sadly my esa is going to appeal and my pip was awarded for the same amount of time so i guess i will have to be ready to fight for that one as well.

At first i was sad/angry now i just want to get my benefits back and then fight the complaint as a seperate thing to try and help stop this happening to others.

Hi Peter, sorry I rushed that link, they also have a section on appeals. for both PIp and ESA

I would always encourage, and help where I can, people to fight for what they deserve.

http://www.advicenow.org.uk/guides/how-win-pip-appeal
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

David. Link still coming back as pip and sadly i cant find the esa one via the website. I will fight this i have no other option tbh i cant go back to work and so even though i dont want to fight it i have too. I am also trying to get help from the disability forum (drop in centre) thats local to me so i will get support with the appeal from them and my labour mp is willing to look at the complaint side of things. Trying to get my ducks in a row to make this as easy as it can be before my opperation as i dont know how much i will have left for the fight when that happens.

Sounds like you are getting it together.
    As always we are here if needed
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Yeah. I think i know what to do sadly dont have faith in winning atm.
    Waiting for mr knockback to arrive then i can appeal and go back on esa till hearing all be it at a loss of some money. Hopefully that will win and i can get my fusion and either reclaim or god willing recover and get out of this evil system.

I certainly hope you manage to escape this system as a best case scenario
    Sadly I am stuck with it but will make the most of it and help others through it while I can

Sadly david i dont think the damage to the spinal cord will ever go away but if the fusion can help with the pain i do live in hope i can somehow find a better future. This system is a sick nasty thing and people like yourself really do make a massive differance in showing people the way to get the help they need.

Your one of lifes diamonds shine on my friend.