Thread: Clos o mat - people's opinions

Clos o mat - people's opinions

Recently had a clos o mat Palma vita with big John toilet seat fitted, we don't find it that good the foot pad to operate takes a bit of force to push it and u have to keep your foot on until you are finished, the washing side of things is great but when the drying begins you can't feel it at all, so have to dry with toilet paper, tried sitting in diff positions but still can't feel drier there so expensive I was expecting perfection, I just wondered what others thought of the clos o mat and if anyone has experienced drying issues.

Have you made sure the douche is being allowed to run until the water is cold? The warm air operates whilst water is heating ready for next operation and will not therefore operate if water in cistern is still warm. If this isn't the issue I would definitely suggest contacting Clos-o-mat; the drying function is central to the toilet's function and there must be something basic not working?