Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone tell me the timescales for blue badge applications?

Update: they rang me yesterday and booked me an appointment to go and pay my £10 fee and take some ID in on the 13th November.

My Blue badge came through yesterday. This will make my life so much easier.

Glad you got it at last.

hi nice to see you got your BLUE BADGE will make your life so much better regards palmer

Quote Originally Posted by NeurologicalNed View Post
    Sent off my application yesterday. The site says 2-6 weeks, so basically like people have already said here.
    I was advised to allow 2 months and therefore submitted renewal well in advance.

I thought that I might be able to renew my Blue Badge on line but no I've got to take my PIP award, drivers licence and £10 to a local Library in the morning. Now my Mother has just gone into hospital for check ups - I doubt they will let her out at age 88 and living on her own.

You will get many different answers. BB is dealt with by local councils and we all have different ones!

Efficiency of respective local authorities is the key.

I took my money, PIP entitlement letter and driving licence in. He said it would be processed by Wednesday and I”all receive a new badge within 5 working days which suits me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    I took my money, PIP entitlement letter and driving licence in. He said it would be processed by Wednesday and I”all receive a new badge within 5 working days which suits me.
    Would be nice if they could do it there and then, drop the bits off, head off for a nice latte and nip back and collect.