Thread: Help For People

Help For People

Hi All ,

Thought id share some info for people who are really struggling to make ends meet , if you are on pip (no matter what award) , you can apply to have arrears paid off your gas and electric bills ,
    Also you can apply to have an appliance if you need one , like washing machine , cooker , fridge freezer etc brand new ,

You will have to disclose ALL earnings proof of , you will need to have paper work handy to be able to upload when you apply ,
    So if you live with someone working it wont be successful , or if you have a lot of premiums on top of your benefit that goes over a certain amount ,

I lived alone and My friend filled out a form for Me about 3 years ago and i remember my brother putting electric in my pre paid meter and saying "there is £130 credit on here" at the time i was in receipt of Esa income related and pip ,
    My friend who has a son she claims pip for and is on income support she herself lived with just herself and her children , she also recieved a brand new washing machine and she has a new appliance every year , this year she werent successful because she has her partner living with her ,

The fund is called
    "EON Fund"
    Just type it into google ,i didnt want to post the link incase im not supposed to

You don't need to be on PIP any benefit will qualify, sometimes you don't need to be on any benefit at all just in 'hardship'.

Various energy companies have a similar fund, and with some of them you don't even have to be with that particular company to apply.

Here's a related thread from a couple of months ago where I got over £5,000 from the Scottish Power fund:
    http://www.youreable.com/forums/show...n-gifted-£5k?
    Last edited by nukecad; 10-13-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.