Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pip evidence before tribunal

I think they are doing this to scare you. Some of the things they have written on my tribunal papers is completely wrong and I took advice today about a few areas which I believed was harassment under the Equalities Act 2010. I'm just about to write a letter of complaint. They are writing things that they have no idea what they're talking about. They are writing stock phrases and paragraphs that bear no resemblance to the conditions you have and which are clearly discriminatory. They are skating on very thin ice at the moment I think. Don't let them scare you. They are nothing but bullies. I don't know how anybody can do that job. Always remember with everything they write they know that that correspondence is going to an individual who may be a protected person under the Equalities Act 2010 and they're just hoping nobody realises they are being subjected to harassment. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gemspan View Post
    I think they are doing this to scare you. Some of the things they have written on my tribunal papers is completely wrong and I took advice today about a few areas which I believed was harassment under the Equalities Act 2010. I'm just about to write a letter of complaint. They are writing things that they have no idea what they're talking about. They are writing stock phrases and paragraphs that bear no resemblance to the conditions you have and which are clearly discriminatory. They are skating on very thin ice at the moment I think. Don't let them scare you. They are nothing but bullies. I don't know how anybody can do that job. Always remember with everything they write they know that that correspondence is going to an individual who may be a protected person under the Equalities Act 2010 and they're just hoping nobody realises they are being subjected to harassment. Good luck.
    As Sergeant Schmidt said to Mr Judah, “but it’s only a shower”.