Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today is the day

Today is the day

Having my assessment today at home at 11 am hardly slept last night. And very worried about what is going to happen. Wish me luck on having a good assesser

hi good luck having the assessment, at home is a lot easier because you are in your environment and not theirs lets hope you get a good assessment regards palmer

Hope everything works-out well for you. GOOD LUCK.

Well that’s it done 1 hour 30 mins she was here for. Not really much questions we talked a good bit she did try to slip me up about the walking distance. But I did think it went well I am on the waiting list for a hip replacement. So maybe I am just reading to much in to it. She did say I was not taking my medicine for pain properly. Was not taking maxtram enough but I told her. I was scared to take it because it makes me high. It’s was her who wanted to finish because I was asking to many questions lol

How long before I know anybody no the timescale I am due a ska payment on the 7th November

Decisions usually take 2-4 weeks
    You should ask DWP for a copy of the report in a couple of days time
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Quote Originally Posted by David69 View Post
    Decisions usually take 2-4 weeks
    You should ask DWP for a copy of the report in a couple of days time
    Could you clarify this for me, I have been reading what I can on here and trying to understand the system.

This was my first time on any form of benefit I had my assessment yesterday.

When I cna I phone the DWP and how do I ask for my report. Are they aware, is it easy to get a report.

Thanks

Hello Knightfox

Welcome to the forum.

Was your assessment yesterday for PIP?

If so, then you can phone a couple of days after the assessment to ask for a copy of the assessors report. This should be sent on out to you.

If it was for ESA then I believe they don’t usually allow a copy of the assessors report to be sent to you until after the decision maker has come to their decision.

Good luck for your results.

Quote Originally Posted by buble48 View Post
    Hello Knightfox

Welcome to the forum.

Was your assessment yesterday for PIP?

If so, then you can phone a couple of days after the assessment to ask for a copy of the assessors report. This should be sent on out to you.

If it was for ESA then I believe they don’t usually allow a copy of the assessors report to be sent to you until after the decision maker has come to their decision.

Good luck for your results.
    Thanks for your reply.

Yes for PIP.

I will give them a call.

You might find it easier to call them early tomorrow morning as it seems quicker to get through then.