Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No WCA Decision (5 months)

i left it once , found out letter got lost and i was outside the time to appeal , when my money stopped i rang them up and they said sorry but your to late to ask for a MR so i had to go to CAB who got them to change there mind.
    never think ringing them will change anything but not knowing whats going on is like an ostritch with its head in the sand.

Weirdly I've had no decision letter as of yet, though I did receive a letter today stating my deductions from my benefit and that confirmed I was placed in the support group. Though because I rang them I already knew that, but it is handy to have a letter at the same time.

nukecad - Yes, hopefully they'll tell her then.

druid - Would the loss of money not be instant - in her next fortnightly payment?

Atbsphotography - A letter always makes it official. Hopefully it's sorted soon and she keeps the extra £29.05 that I now believe it is.

Update.

Friend had a JCP interview yesterday and she is being kept as she is for now, but they will review her every six months as she is borderline. Apparently her next WCA is likely to be next month.