Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's the correct address of the DWP to put on my small claims court claim form?

Many thanks, that was helpful as always and a very complete answer. I'll check these links out later and see what comes of it.

I have a very good organisation of independent solicitors advising on equality claims. They are getting legal aid for it from who, you guessed it, the government. I will check with them also.

Thank you. I realise you don't want all your eggs in the same basket and suing the body giving you advice is bound to be perceived as a conflict of interests.

Chris

It's money claim online i.e. small claims court as I said small claims court will not take a claim against a government body. ????

MCOL = Money Claim Online.

What used to be the 'Small Claims' court.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ine-user-guide
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here.