Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas bonus

Xmas bonus

Looking forward to getting my Xmas bonus. Don’t know what to do with it. Holiday or new clothing or maybe take my wife and children out for a slap up meal. L O L

When I get my £10 bonus I will give it to the first homeless person I meet
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.

Quote Originally Posted by David69 View Post
    When I get my £10 bonus I will give it to the first homeless person I meet
    That's amazing David, what a great idea!

I would buy them something to eat, rather than give them the money as you don't know where it's going otherwise and may make their situation even worse! I have given to the homeless before and been berated for it. I think it's important to help those less fortunate than yourself.

Whenever I take my eldest into town she always wants to give them money, so I compromise and say she can pick something from Greggs for them, sometimes it’s a sandwich, sometimes a sausage roll etc, sometimes a bun / doughnut! She’s only 7 bless her.

I had a letter months ago telling me the Christmas bonus would be paid on November 28th - it wasn't!

I've had mine & spent it already.
    Call me Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by chefthe1 View Post
    Looking forward to getting my Xmas bonus. Don’t know what to do with it. Holiday or new clothing or maybe take my wife and children out for a slap up meal. L O L
    I can only hope that i will get this luxury,lol still waiting for the decision from my WCA , if i do get an award of either group, will i get last years bonus in with my back pay owed ? as it's been over 12mths since this claim started

As long as you should have been on CB ESA on the qualifying date then it should be included in the backpay.

I'll bet my xmas bonus that no one has ever checked thier backpay for it though.

(I'm already on a winner with that bet cos I don't get one).
    I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't know everything.
    But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Well I am going to buy 10 of food and put it into Tesco food bin for the food bank. Just read about Stephen kinnnock wife getting paid 275.000 a year working for a charity. The whole lot of them make me sick