Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: housing form

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    housing form

    i have just got a council housing application form to fill in. on the form it asks the following for anyone i live with. do they have bank account and how much. its only me apply for the housing so why do they need this info.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    So they can see how much money is going into the house and if you qualify for housing / council tax benefit

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stepheninleeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Yes, if anyone did live with you they have to contribute either directly or via benefits themselves. Unless that person was a dependent child.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Similar Threads

  1. eas 50 form
    By jshaun1968 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts