Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit of a laugh

Account deleted

Bit of a laugh

I just went to my back door where I have my access a ramp, the ramp is made of metal and somebody has stolen it, I was talking my grandson not looking and went down three steps almost knocking myself out cold, my grandson said what did you do that for.

Can you imagine it somebody came into the garden and took a ramp, how flaming mean can you get....I'm black and blue all over.

There are some sad people about. Hope you reported the theft and your bruises heal quickly

Robbing bar stewards!Must of weighed it in as scrap.The inconvenience and pain ,all because of greedy scum.Hope you are ok and your grandson has stopped laughing!

Account deleted
    second time in two years, my garden is to small for the normal ramp the council build so I paid £250 for a metal one, I will need to get a rather large Alsatian with a nasty bite

Aminority of people are so selfish. Robbers stole an accessible bus for disabled children complete with drop down lift at rear. It had stickers all over it indicating it was for disabled people. All the police said was that it would be sold for scrap! It was never recovered.

There are some heartless people out there that need their hands cutting off in my opinion!

There are some heartless people out there that need their hands cutting off in my opinion!
    What, cut all our Government's hands off ? They wouldn't be able to fill their expenses claim forms in then !!!!

Account deleted
    They get the new carer paid for by tax payers to do it, as they get an extra allowance for having a disability.

Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    I just went to my back door where I have my access a ramp, the ramp is made of metal and somebody has stolen it, I was talking my grandson not looking and went down three steps almost knocking myself out cold, my grandson said what did you do that for.

Can you imagine it somebody came into the garden and took a ramp, how flaming mean can you get....I'm black and blue all over.
    How can people be so VILE. Hope your bruises heal very soon. Take care

Account deleted
    why are people so vile, it's the times we live in depression recession horse meat, sadly I suspect some poor sod see this as a way of feeding his or her family.

Thanks for the wishes

Does it take a war for us all to pull together and be civil to our neighbours?I agree with Mud get a local chippy to knock one up of marine ply.They would probably set fire to it!Get yourself a Jack Russell,small easy to keep and will bark for England if there are baddies about.