Thread: Dla payments in April, will I get paid early??

Dla payments in April, will I get paid early??

I get paid monthly for Dla always on a tuesday. I am due a payment on the 26th of April I'm sure... Will I get paid early? I'm not sure as its not a bank holiday... I'm with Abbey bank (Santander now) hope someone can help! Many thanks.

Steve.

Automatic bank transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmcmahon View Post
    I get paid monthly for Dla always on a tuesday. I am due a payment on the 26th of April I'm sure... Will I get paid early? I'm not sure as its not a bank holiday... I'm with Abbey bank (Santander now) hope someone can help! Many thanks.

Steve.
    Hi Steve, you must be itching to get your hands on the cash! As far as I'm aware you'll have the benefit deposited the same time as normal as it's an automatic bank transfer - no people are involved. That's my take on your question but feel free to correct me if you know better. It has nothing to do with who you bank with - don't spend it all at once.

Account deleted
    I think it's only paid early if the payments comes on a bank holiday, like this Good Friday it would be paid out on the Thursday, if your payments comes on a normal day nothing changes.

Many thanks for the help there both! I'm just wondering as I seem to remember being paid early and have always been paid on a Tuesday... I'll sit tight and wait and see! Hope you both have a good Easter! :-)

My relative gets DLA with a payment due next Tuesday 26th. It landed in her account this morning so I'm guessing you got yours too.

Account deleted
    It depends because as we all know it's the Easter bank holiday.......

did you get your dla on friday cause mine is due this tuesday was wonderin if mine will be in tomorrow

Can you ring the bank in the morning Laney ?