Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revised forum policy

Well I have never seen someone post as a Mod, not have I even gotten a TY for reporting all the Spam. It would be nice to feel appreciated for our efforts.

As I have said before, the word is not out, & it needs more than active moderation to stop the Spam. The owners of the site need to take action before the site becomes unsavable.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    As I have said before, the word is not out, & it needs more than active moderation to stop the Spam. The owners of the site need to take action before the site becomes unsavable.
    Maybe that is what DLF want.

They could just close it now then. As I said in another Thread, I am not reporting anymore. I spent too long this morning doing it, & yesterday. I do not have the time just for it to be replaced with more within minutes of being deleted, & while waiting to be deleted. I will just wait until I cannot find genuine posts, then leave.

It is a shame as I think this is a good site.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Hi Guys

Only just seen your comments here. Thank you foxes, thats very nice of you. I can't believe that post in here spamming us. Everytime I report a post I ask for one of the so called mods to contact me and they never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepheninleeds View Post
    I am willing to help. I see Spam from days ago is still there. Has a Mod posted anything anywhere since I joined?
    Unfortunately Stephen the job is not open to anyone. The so called Mods do not post on here.

Like LT has said WAKEY WAKEY, wonder how long it will take for them to reply to these messages - actually unless one of us reports a post here probably never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have reported my own message, lets see if that gets them going LOL

DLF is aware of the spam issues and we are currently updating the filter system.

Sorry this thread shouldn't have been closed, thank you to everyone who has been reporting SPAM, we are trying different settings to restrict it.

That is good to hear. It was getting so bad I was spending an hour reporting it. I had to give up before my bad hands did, lol. I am pleased, as this is a good site.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Sorry this thread shouldn't have been closed, thank you to everyone who has been reporting SPAM, we are trying different settings to restrict it.
    That's good to see. Let's not forget that disabled people who visit this site are the bedrock and client base of this organisation. If it weren't for disabled people this website wouldn't exist. Consequently we are the people who keep you (the administrator) in a job. All we ask is that you do your best to prevent scammers disrupting the harmony here.

So thanks in advance and we do appreciate your assistance.

Enjoy