Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got message left on answerphone after submitting ESA 50

Got message left on answerphone after submitting ESA 50

Wife only discovered message on answer phone today it had been left on Thursday the message said that after submitting ESA 50 form that they will be in touch in writing as my wife benefits will be changing, she is at present on IB, it sounds as though they have made a decision based on ESA 50 and the medical evidence we submitted, there was no mention of what group if any wife was being put in.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhag View Post
    Wife only discovered message on answer phone today it had been left on Thursday the message said that after submitting ESA 50 form that they will be in touch in writing as my wife benefits will be changing, she is at present on IB, it sounds as though they have made a decision based on ESA 50 and the medical evidence we submitted, there was no mention of what group if any wife was being put in.
    You can't be found fit for work without a F2F assessment, so it looks like either wrag or support. The fact you have not had to attend F2F is a good thing, count your blessings.

Probably to ask if you had any more information before final decision is made, I've noticed quite a few people commenting they received these over the last year or so. Yep, no F2F cannot be found fit for work, big + factor.

Seemed by message that they did not intend to ask for any more information so I guess it must be WRAG or Support Group, hoping its Support Group as for sure WRAG means she will need to appeal.

this is a box standard procedure they do with everyone transferring from i.b to esa and does not necs mean that any decision has been made.

when you contact them they will simply explain how things work and ask if you have any questions.

if a decision has been made then hope it goes in your favor for support group. norm people wait weeks to months for decisions.

This is not the initial call Mikey it is in response to the ESA 50 form being submitted and sounds more like they have made a decision without a face to face assessment as they did say my wife is being transferred from IB to ESA.

Guess I will just wait to see what letter says when it finally arrives, not today though as postie has been. I just hope we do not have to appeal as we will do so if she is put in WRAG.

if you have been waiting a while now then possibly a decision has been made but it is a hard one to call. i would suggest contacting the dwp then you may know what it is about.

when a decision was made on my claim, i got a call then a confirmation letter.

fingers crossed tony

Hi Tony I got a phone call but didn't answer on a friday the following wednesday got a letter so maybe it will take a few more days
    hope it's the news you want to hear xx

I never get telephone calls, just have to wait for the post. I wasn't aware that they phone you. Still awaiting news on my ESA reconsideration.

Still not got letter so rang them up, wife has been put in support group for two years.