Matt from #Sirus Automotive explains the features of the Drive-From-Wheelchair 'I-Can' model and about the exceptional customer service Sirus provide.

Say ‘I-Can’ to a whole new world of #mobility with the Volkswagen Caddy Drive From Wheelchair Vehicle Solution

#Sirus Automotives ‘I-Can’ Drive From #Wheelchair vehicle gives you total freedom, confidence and independence at all times. The Sirus "I Can' enables you to drive from the comfort of your own chair eliminating strenuous transfer or assisted help.

You no longer need the help of family members or carers to get out and about as the driving experience can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your own chair.

For vehicle features, #conversion features, specification, colour choice, safety, quality and FAQs please visit:

http://www.sirusautomotive.co.uk/

FREEPHONE 0800 046 1524
Email: enquiries@sirusautomotive.co.uk

About Sirus
Sirus are a Motability accredited disabled cars conversion and wheelchair vehicle adaptations company based in Wednesbury, West Midlands. Sirus provide various mobility solutions to make your life easier, helping you to be independent and enjoy life to the full.

Sirus Automotive Ltd was established in 2004 by Russell Venvil and Simon Pearson. Simon and Russell began the company with a mission to create a unique vehicle for wheelchair users who wished to be independent. Sirus designed the most affordable compact 'Drive From Wheelchair' vehicle on the market. Sirus are now the UK's premier converter of compact 'Drive From Wheelchair' disabled cars.

From its humble beginnings, Sirus now employ over 60 people who all share the Sirus ethos -- to continually offer the best products and service for the best price.

Mobility Cars and Motability Cars