Thread: Newbie looking for people to chat to

Newbie looking for people to chat to

Hi guys, girls and anyone else who maybe looking at this right now,

My names Ian. 27, CP, from Shrewsbury but now living on the Wirral with my lovely fiancee. I am looking to get to know more people and to keep myself slightly sane while planning our wedding.
    I have interests in politics(No party specifically), Railways, History, Literature and IT. Eventually looking to get myself a job st some point
    Thats enough for now, be nice please *evil smile*
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by speedshrew View Post
    Hi guys, girls and anyone else who maybe looking at this right now,

My names Ian. 27, CP, from Shrewsbury but now living on the Wirral with my lovely fiancee. I am looking to get to know more people and to keep myself slightly sane while planning our wedding.
    I have interests in politics(No party specifically), Railways, History, Literature and IT. Eventually looking to get myself a job st some point
    Thats enough for now, be nice please *evil smile*.

Ian
    Hello, welcome to the forum, full of ill people including me lol.

Hi, welcome to the forum, its normally really chatty and active on here. I havent been on for ages cos i have a sick dog and have been so busy running her up your way to the University hospital or over to Cheshire to the pain speciality vet that i havent had time to chat. Only came on this morning cos i have ten mins to kill whilst i wait to take her to the vet for a morphine jab! SIGH! Hopefully everyone else ok and you'll meet everyone else soon!

Hello and welcome to this forum. We are a friendly bunch and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Have a look around the forum and see what sections interest you the most, be it Motability, Health Issues etc. If you need any help or advice there is usually someone who help or point you in the right direct direction for professional help and advice.

Anyway have fun while you are here and Happy Posting.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    Edgar Allen Poe

Hello from meeeee and welcome
    Sea Queen

Hi Ian and welcome.
    I find the forum invaluable for help, advice and also just to chat about things.
    Like yourself I am interested in history. I am also an avid reader and enjoy crafts.
    The forum is a great place and full of friendly, helpful people.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Hi and welcome. As fellow members have already said, this forum is full of great advice and chat. Please don't hesitate to pop a question in. Regards, Susie

Hello & welcome!

Nice to see others that are interested in History & Literature!