Thread: ESA Reassessment Help/Advice?

ESA Reassessment Help/Advice?

Hello everyone

I Need some help regarding my sisters ESA -

Long Story short she Claimed Esa last year back in 2013 January time and then she had a medical in May time 2013,
    we waited for the results to come and she got put in the working group she appealed that and lost it has she never had any help with the forms. after all that she then started to have professional help and she has now sent a reassessment form the A50. her doctor said she will be 100% on the support group next assessment, but she wanted to know will she be back dated when she gets put on the the support group. or will it be back dated to when the a50 reassessment form got done or will be back dated all the way back to when she first got on ESA.
    Thank you

It will be from when she was sent the re-assessment form, I think.

okay thanks for your reply

The Dr can't say which group she will be in either I'm afraid. If only it were that simple !

As andypandy says, no doctor can guarantee a particular ESA outcome, and many doctors are not well informed on the legal tests used. However, support from a doctor is always helpful.

Any decision placing your sister into the Support Group will not be backdated to her original ESA award - that would only have happened had she won her appeal to be placed in the Support Group.

okay thank you for your reply's