Thread: number plate

number plate

can you buy the car number on your car when the 3 years are up on your lease
    as our car is going back and we are getting a new one
    thank you

You'll have to ask Motability. I know that they allow users to remove a registration mark the user brought to the scheme, so long as the user pays the costs involved in transferring the registration (or putting it on retention) and re-registering the car being returned to Motability. I'm not so sure they will provide this service for a registration mark initially allocated to a Motability provided vehicle, but you can only ask.

I would certainly expect to have to pay the costs involved if Motability agree to a registration mark transfer.

Similar Threads

1. Complaint Number for PIP / ATOS??
    By jayney69 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. Disability Number?
    By Charisse in forum News and general discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
  3. badge reference number
    By KIERONOO in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:28 PM
  4. Breakdown number 31
    By Capt billabong in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:35 PM
  5. Breakdown number 25 on my wav
    By Capt billabong in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 03:33 PM