Thread: letter from the dwp any help please

letter from the dwp any help please

basically i had my atos medical a few months back and had multiple epileptic seizures while there was told i would hear something back with a few weeks well this morning a letter came through the door but i dont understand the award could anyone help me please this is what they have said i have been awarded while on esa :

ive been placed in a support : good thing or bad thing ??

and also what is disability income guaranteed ?? does that mean im entitled to the pip ?? the letter isnt very clear

Support Group is the best outcome.

"Disability Income Guarantee" is the Enhanced Disability Premium, which is included in all Income Related ESA payments to people in the Support Group.

This letter says nothing about your entitlement to PIP - if you want to apply for PIP you must go through the full application process for it. There's some helpful PIP information in the sticky PIP thread.

this is wonderful news for you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Flymo View Post
    Support Group is the best outcome.

"Disability Income Guarantee" is the Enhanced Disability Premium, which is included in all Income Related ESA payments to people in the Support Group.

This letter says nothing about your entitlement to PIP - if you want to apply for PIP you must go through the full application process for it. There's some helpful PIP information in the sticky PIP thread.
    thank you for the reply i was turned down for pip but ive put in for a reconsideration with added letters from my gp etc etc im coming into the 8th week of reconsideration so kinda thought it was something to do with that thank you