Thread: PIP Appeal and advised to complain to Atos and then ......

PIP Appeal and advised to complain to Atos and then ......

ESA I had to fight for, comes through the door for reassessment. How can I put a complaint in to Atos when they will probably be doing my ESA medical too.
    I have read a few times, its better to complain if you are going to appeal and argue the report errors.
    I would fail the medical before I even turned up lol. Any Advice please as Id hate the lady to be doing the same to others who wont fight for what there entitled to and get left to suffer.

1) It isn't Atos that do ESA assessments anymore, it's Maximus.

2) Complaining about an assessment won't win an Appeal, they are 2 separate issues.

3) If your Appealing have a read of the following link, it should make things a bit clearer for you.
    http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/ap...econsideration

Similar Threads

1. The right to complain?
    By DD91 in forum Health - help & advice on health issues for disabled people
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2015, 05:48 PM
  2. Can dwp turn down atos's advised group?
    By UnhappyN in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:19 PM
  3. Was advised to with draw at tribunual
    By Vestybest in forum Health - help & advice on health issues for disabled people
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:06 AM
  4. been advised by DWP advisor
    By rokford in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:35 AM
  5. who do i complain to ?
    By booogie123 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 04:56 AM