Thread: Evidence letters

Evidence letters

Hi everybody, wonder if anybody can help me on this please, I have a pip assessment next week as I reported a change of circumstances in August this year
    I'm trying to arm myself with as much evidence as possible to prove I should be on a higher rate than Iam currently receiving, I have had my condition for 10 years now it's a life long condition but I'm having more problems associated with this immune system disease, I have hospital letters which I have kept over 10 years, how far back would be counted as evidence please x thankyou in advance

I think they look at your most recent evidence if you are reassessing because of changes. Good luck

Thank-you I'm just trying to get as much evidence together as I can, I've already sent them the most recent things I had when I sent all my forms back a few weeks ago x

Sometimes providing older medical evidence backs up your assertion that you have chronic and enduring problems but you have to prove HOW you are affected by them

I've already sent them declining lung function results evidence and an occupational doctors report saying I'm not fit for any type of work anymore, but I'm ready for this x