I'm not sure if this it correct or not so I thought I'd ask. I read that if you're claiming ESA (WRAG) they can't make you do work related activity if you claim or are entitled to carer's allowance. Is this true?

My adviser keeps saying I have to do WRA to keep my benefit but I'm caring for my nana full time and I'm struggling to find the time. I don't want to lose my ESA because my health issues are still there and changing to a IS/CA claim means I would lose a chunk of money each money that I can't afford to lose.

Also, what kind of activities fall under WRA? Is this just things like volunteering or does it include training courses, etc?