sorry for the wrong spelling. again is there anyone that can explain how to get in this section rather than the other one, I had my medical assessment a long time ago, and do not understand much. Now have letter saying my benefit will stop as i have been on the contribution based allowance for 365 days which is all the law allows. Unless I am in the support group
But I have been on this longer than that. Where can I get help and how can I appeal this . It does not say that I can. My problems with health issues are getting worse and I do not know where to go next.