Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresh pip claim while appealing old claim advice pleas

Fresh pip claim while appealing old claim advice pleas

Hi all, I'm currently in early stages of my pip appeal and have started a fresh pip claim too. My GP wrote me a very good letter to support my appeal which I paid £12 for, would it be risky to use this letter to support my new claim too? It does mention pip appeal in the letter

I would personally use it in both. Surely, it pertains to both cases anyway?

It might be worth mentioning in your second application, that it was written for your appeal. That way you're covered.

Good luck for both.

It's very well worded sky I was just bit concerned about the appeal bit

Hey wiggy i have just phoned DWP up about my M R and to see if recieved my letter and evidence. As they never seem to contact me with text even though got my mobile.

They have actually recieved it woman said that it could take up to 8-10 weeks and goes by strict date order.
    They dealt with your fast if im being told this.

It depends on your area, they all vary. Im having to reapply while waiting appeal but I'm thinking that it may be futile as I can't see them not looking at old claim and deciding on same decision but got to try I need the money

I thinking the same and they would be bias as everything is in front of them. from old claim.
    I will not be going for it again, I could not put myself through another F2F and then waiting to be honest that is way to much stress for me.
    But i will go to the papers and whoever will listen as it is not a Fair system...

The thing is PIP is there to help people and help with life ect.. But by the end of it if you did not suffer deppression, you certainly will by the end of it in your SO CALLED PIP JOURNEY.

With your new claim, take what you have learned from your first claim. Concentrate on the descriptors, if you do the same thing again then you will only get the same result. Remember it is not about your medical condition but how it affects the things you can do. To succeed you will have to be brutal with yourself and tear away all your coping mechanisms. if you have family or friends you can talk to, it will help.

David I'm filling form in carefully this time plus researching how to word things because I think that's were I've gone wrong with the MR. I just hope I'm not rejected on basis of them comparing judgements made on old claim. That's why I'm wary of sending my GP letter because she mentions my appeal and that she can't understand why I wasn't awarded pip but I can't afford another letter, should I send it in with new claim?

They should treat it as a completely new claim and not compared to your old one. The details of your appeal should not be taken into consideration as it has no relevence. If your GP letter is supportive , then send it. I don't think that the mention of your appeal will matter.

It's a very good letter David because after listing my conditions she has put how they affect me