Thread: Wetroom body dryer

Wetroom body dryer

Hi I am debating whether to invest in a full body dryer.At present I can still dry myself but it is getting increasingly difficult my hands and elbows are becoming more restricted.Does anyone have experience of body dryers in their home?

I have looked at

east kent coast
    Im in similar circumstances to you with decreasing mobility and whilst still having the ability will shortly, as in the next few weeks be installing one of these myself.
    A decision on the model is still open but im proudly patriotic and will certainly put a British made unit at the front of my list.
    Will do further info/updates as and when but invite info from other users.

east kent coast
    Have today installed an Apres body dryer. At £375 it had little competition, its easy to install with clear not translated instructions. Takes up unused space in my medium sized shower cubicle and poses no obstacles/edges/intrusions.
    It promises a lot but delivers a lot, Im impressed!!! dried me effortlessly including my long hair in less than 3 minutes.
    All said its British made, not cheap but has no competition, looks good, reasonable quality but is easy to install and effective in use and comes with a 3 year warranty.
    I am happy to recomend.