Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's the correct address of the DWP to put on my small claims court claim form?

Many thanks, that was helpful as always and a very complete answer. I'll check these links out later and see what comes of it.

I have a very good organisation of independent solicitors advising on equality claims. They are getting legal aid for it from who, you guessed it, the government. I will check with them also.

Thank you. I realise you don't want all your eggs in the same basket and suing the body giving you advice is bound to be perceived as a conflict of interests.

Chris

It's money claim online i.e. small claims court as I said small claims court will not take a claim against a government body. ????

MCOL = Money Claim Online.

What used to be the 'Small Claims' court.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ine-user-guide
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Hi. Just saw this thread whilst looking for the Atos address to put on my SCC application form. I would be interested to see how you are getting on, Christopher.

I emailed my Letter Before Action, but of course I'll need a physical address for the court forms - so many to choose from!!

My case is complex, but in order to deal with it I am breaking it down into sections. For breaches of the Eq Act 2010, reasonable adjustments, I am suing Atos, as it was Atos that failed to make said adjustments even when it was pointed out a number of times in writing. The DWP is a separate issue.

As others have said, the DWP is the Data Controller in these cases, so you may want to treat that as a separate issue but pursue Atos for the discrimination through the SCC.

Hope it's going well.

I won't say too much, as their staff trawl sites like this and my case will soon be sub judice, but if you have any difficulties, Doug Paulley's site (he is part of the whatdotheyknow guys) https://www.kingqueen.org.uk gives a step-by-step guide with templates for suing in the SMC as a Litigant in Person.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    MCOL = Money Claim Online.

What used to be the 'Small Claims' court.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ine-user-guide
    This is separate to the SCC and was set up to be faster. You can't use the online version if you get help with court fees, anyway - from Christopher's posts I'm guessing he will get his case free of costs if he stays under a claim of £10,000, represents himself, gets IR ESA or similar, and insists the case stays in the SCC.

Good luck,Chris.

Trust me,i understand how you feel 100%...something similar has happened to me on more than one occasion.It would be interesting to here how many other people have also suffered a similar fate at the hands of deceitful,lying ATOS/CAPITA employees.

The DWP are complicit IMO,and it is time this hegemony was smashed.

I wonder if enough of us managed to group together and contacted the press,maybe the newspapers and/or a TV production company would be interested in helping us publicise this ongoing scandal?

I hope nothing of what i have said above breaches the forum rules,but if it does,i would obviously not object to the removal of my posting.

Good luck to all.We certainly need it!

Hi Guys,

Many thanks, the link below is a list of people who have taken their own life due to the conduct of the DWP and ATOS. It's been compiled and posted on the web for quite some time and it is not that it hasn't been brought to their attention. Their indifference is very telling...

http://calumslist.org/

Chris

"hear*"...just in case there are any spelling nazis looking in ;-)..."contact" not "contacted" too...