Thread: I've found my 2018 break

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've found my 2018 break

I asked on here quite awhile ago about places others knew of which matched my search for 2018.

Four of us in total, two carers, an adult powered wheelchair user plus an adult with Learning Disabilities but no physical disabilities.

Since my post I have been around the UK searching

Finally booked a chalet in Skegness - Ingoldmells area. Four Star
    Just what I wanted, three bedrooms one I believe with on suite, Bathroom with roll in shower and plenty of grab rails.
    It's near the Market and Fantasy Island ( suits both ladies as they both love shopping and one loves rides) Also not too far away is Butlins where we can check in for the day and the mobile lady can go swimming - another of her passions.

As for us - as long as we can chill out in the evening they can have their day time to do whatever they want!
    Sea Queen

Can I come lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by sea queen View Post
    I asked on here quite awhile ago about places others knew of which matched my search for 2018.

Four of us in total, two carers, an adult powered wheelchair user plus an adult with Learning Disabilities but no physical disabilities.

Since my post I have been around the UK searching

Finally booked a chalet in Skegness - Ingoldmells area. Four Star
    Just what I wanted, three bedrooms one I believe with on suite, Bathroom with roll in shower and plenty of grab rails.
    It's near the Market and Fantasy Island ( suits both ladies as they both love shopping and one loves rides) Also not too far away is Butlins where we can check in for the day and the mobile lady can go swimming - another of her passions.

As for us - as long as we can chill out in the evening they can have their day time to do whatever they want!
    Skegness fine seaside town. Railway station worthy of a visit too.