Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Toyota Rav4

  1. #1

    Toyota Rav4

    Only one model on scheme which lacks sat nav, essential to many. Perhaps more next year.
    Last edited by fwipperie; 01-03-2018 at 12:59 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    There is only one showing on the Motability website. The Icon 2.5 Icon hybrid.

    I suspect some manufacturers are working on their Q1 2018, prices already.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mzmps View Post
    There is only one showing on the Motability website. The Icon 2.5 Icon hybrid.

    I suspect some manufacturers are working on their Q1 2018, prices already.
    Don’t expect every car to appear on the motability website.
    Like this business edition Toyota, get the mutability code from the dealer.

    This is not the first time that available cars don’t show on motability web site, the individual manufacturers us more specific

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by warkman View Post
    Don’t expect every car to appear on the motability website.
    Like this business edition Toyota, get the mutability code from the dealer.

    This is not the first time that available cars don’t show on motability web site, the individual manufacturers us more specific
    Worth knowing. As next model up has sat nav.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fwipperie View Post
    Only one model on scheme which lacks sat nav, essential to many. Perhaps more next year.
    sat nav model now available.
    Sat nav on scheme now.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fwipperie View Post
    Sat nav on scheme now.
    Hoping to see car tomorrow

Similar Threads

  1. Toyota IQ TO Stop Being Imported To Uk
    By tinytim in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •