Thread: Pip assessment yesterday

Pip assessment yesterday

Can anyone suggest what my likely award might be. I’m pretty confident my care award will stay the same, i was well over the threshold for higher level points before this reassessment but have previously never received any mobility award at all

I have evidence of an inability to walk outside safely. I do drive on some days but not all and never leave my car. I suffer from flashbacks which leave me in a ‘flight’ state that makes me run, into a road or similar. This has happened many times to the point where I couldn’t attend my therapy on risk assessment This is all documented now. I see a whole range of mental health experts ( at home) and have a care plan. There is nothing physically stopping me walking. But clearly I cannot do so outside without huge risk. Actually I do this inside too and often fall.
    I do not understand the criteria for mobility
    Anyone got any insight
    Thanks

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Do...d%20points.pdf

page 10/11, this is how the points are awarded. oddly the offical Gov site is down.

Thank you for your reply. I have read that guidance, and also some recent news on changes from November/December last year.
    I’m trying to work out whether I have any chance of erm given my situation as although I can walk. I cannot walk outside safely at all ( proven documented risk)