Thread: Motability Grant

Motability Grant

Just wondering if anyone has been fortunate enough for motability to offer a grant towards the advance payment.

Yesterday I was informed they would be happy to fund the advance payment of £1999 and would be sending out a letter in the post.

Does anyone know how it works? Do they pay me £1999 or do they contact the dealership and arrange it?

I’m due to collect the car March 1st and after the grant, I will need to pay £140 towards the optional extras.

Thanks

Motability will pay the advanced payment to the dealership & you will pay what ever else is to pay...

Quote Originally Posted by cbchapman View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has been fortunate enough for motability to offer a grant towards the advance payment.

Yesterday I was informed they would be happy to fund the advance payment of £1999 and would be sending out a letter in the post.

Does anyone know how it works? Do they pay me £1999 or do they contact the dealership and arrange it?

I’m due to collect the car March 1st and after the grant, I will need to pay £140 towards the optional extras.

Thanks
    An excellent outcome