Thread: What about all the people who dint complain ie me x 2

What about all the people who dint complain ie me x 2

What about them? They can’t have the data for those that don’t complain... it’s not possible.

Smile

What about them? They can’t have the data for those that don’t complain... it’s not possible."

ATOS/CAPITA Healthcare professionals have told blatant lies about what happened at my assessments on more than one occasion.Blatant lies,NOT just withholding information about what actually happened during the interview.

I did not complain because i had chucked in the towel and thought(quite correctly) that the system is corrupt,and it was quite pointless complaining to anybody,because it was my word against the Government's/ATOS's,and i had no chance of winning

I wonder how many other people out there felt the same way as me...and many others,no doubt?

I don't want to get melodramatic here,but could it be argued that the Jimmy Savile affair is analogous to the shameful DWP/ATOS/CAPITA situation,due to the fact that in the case of benefit claimants many people do not come forward for fear of being disbelieved/punished again by the DWP for causing trouble?... if people see others making a complaint and being successful,they themselves will gain confidence from this and do likewise.

PS,The above question is probably rhetorical,in that i am pretty sure that i KNOW the answer to my question already

JW

PPS,I am not great with forums,but i have noticed that in various places people like to put a little quote at the end of what they say every time...well here's mine...

"SMASH THE HEGEMONY"
    Last edited by jw68; 02-09-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobcarerT View Post
    What about them? They can’t have the data for those that don’t complain... it’s not possible.
    You are missing my point, the ones who couldn’t complain as all this is making their illnesses worse!

Quote Originally Posted by jw68 View Post
    What about them? They can’t have the data for those that don’t complain... it’s not possible."

ATOS/CAPITA Healthcare professionals have told blatant lies about what happened at my assessments on more than one occasion.Blatant lies,NOT just withholding information about what actually happened during the interview.

I did not complain because i had chucked in the towel and thought(quite correctly) that the system is corrupt,and it was quite pointless complaining to anybody,because it was my word against the Government's/ATOS's,and i had no chance of winning

I wonder how many other people out there felt the same way as me...and many others,no doubt?

I don't want to get melodramatic here,but could it be argued that the Jimmy Savile affair is analogous to the shameful DWP/ATOS/CAPITA situation,due to the fact that in the case of benefit claimants many people do not come forward for fear of being disbelieved/punished again by the DWP for causing trouble?... if people see others making a complaint and being successful,they themselves will gain confidence from this and do likewise.

PS,The above question is probably rhetorical,in that i am pretty sure that i KNOW the answer to my question already

JW

PPS,I am not great with forums,but i have noticed that in various places people like to put a little quote at the end of what they say every time...well here's mine...

"SMASH THE HEGEMONY"
    Well said, I just found it very strange that you mentioned Jimmy Saville as well, as I was involved with Operation Yewtree, was contacted by the police re the time I spent at Duncroft in Staines, it has been a hard slog since 2013 believe and just couldn’t get it together to complain, as I didn’t back in 2014 when an Atos assessor stopped everything that time. Why do some people have to be so ‘trying’?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelob View Post
    You are missing my point, the ones who couldn’t complain as all this is making their illnesses worse!
    I’m not missing the point at all, they cannot possibly have statistics for those who didn’t complain, I’m sorry for what you went through with them, however they can’t know that you weren’t happy about it if you didn’t complain.

I fully understand that many who are turned down for pip / go through appeal don’t have the energy to put in a complaint as well, but that’s not the point.

The point is it’s an article about assessors with multiple complaints about them, there is no way of knowing about unhappy claimants that haven’t complained.

Some people are able to complain, whilst other's cannot, probably due to their disability, or the stress of HAVING to complain in the first place.

The Government, DWP and their two bob providers know what is going on, but for them and their vile treatment of the disabled, the need to complain should not even be subject.

For the record we complained, its now with the HCPC, and guess what, it's a big cover up.

These so called Health Care Professional are not accountable for their actions of fabricating a medical report, that's why they do it, and make a tidy profit from denying those entitled to any benefits because of their disabilities, because they know full well that they can get away with it, no matter what.

Shameful.

Some people are able to complain, whilst other's cannot, probably due to their disability, or the stress of HAVING to complain in the first place.

The Government, DWP and their two bob providers know what is going on, but for them and their vile treatment of the disabled, the need to complain should not even be subject.

For the record we complained, its now with the HCPC, and guess what, it's a big cover up.

These so called Health Care Professional are not accountable for their actions of fabricating a medical report, that's why they do it, and make a tidy profit from denying those entitled to any benefits because of their disabilities, because they know full well that they can get away with it, no matter what.

Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan64 View Post

Shameful.
    Well done for complaining! I still have the form from my first Atos assessment back in 2013 to complain, that’s as far as I got as was to busy focussing on how I was going to manage with no money or car. I live rural, can’t use bus service, bus stop 0.3 miles away, no train. Now I am on my second time around! Had a 45 minute chat with my Doctor Friday about everything, she even feels helpless as she has done many letters for me now, she kept saying sorry.

"For the record we complained, its now with the HCPC, and guess what, it's a big cover up."

I am very disappointed,yet not surprised,to hear that,Trojan.I do not believe that what you say is the rantings of an unreasonable man.

If you have not got satisfaction from the HCPC,and feel that they too are part of the Government's "team",it begs the question....."Where do we go from here?"

As for appealing at a lower level(against a Mandatory Reconsideration,for example) and getting help with the appeal,all of my local agencies (Welfare Rights,Citizens Advice etc) are too busy with other claimants to represent me at the tribunal....and this is BEFORE the Universal Credit has been rolled out in my area.

I have a mental illness so these are very worrying times indeed for me,as i won't be able to attend the tribunal myself.Heence,I fully understand why people take the easy option and end their lives.

I hope that some time down the line some independent body gets to take a look at this scandal,and the DWP/CAPITA/ATOS are held to account for their actions.