PDA

View Full Version : WC with a douche

Tricyclist
08-09-2015, 07:21 PM
My husband has Lewy Body Disease and we are making alterations to our house so that we can remain living together in familiar surroundings.

We’re planning to make a wetroom with a WC with a douche. Does anyone have any recommendations, or warnings? We like the look of the creavit-eyegienic-selin-bidet-toilet as it seems much simpler, and cheaper, than the alternatives

dlfteam
08-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Hi Tricyclist,

Have a look at our factsheet below for more information:

http://www.dlf.org.uk/factsheets/showering

Please let us know if you need any additional information.

Kind regards,
DLF Team

Tricyclist
08-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks for your reply - but I think that it shows that I didn't explain our need properly. I'm searching for a lavatory with a wash facility for our bottoms, not for a full shower. The market leader in the UK appears to be Clos-o-Mat, but we used that and it didn't clean my husband properly, and was very high-tech. We would like to try out the creavit-eyegienic-selin-bidet-toilet and have not yet found anywhere where we can do that.

I will phone the three Centres nearest to us to see if they can help. We live in Birmingham without a car.

Tricyclist
08-13-2015, 02:44 PM
None of the DL Centres near us could help, so I'm still searching for people with experience of the creavit-eyegienic-selin-bidet-toilet or Gerberit or Clos-o-Mat or a BioBidet lavatory seat, or any other available products.

I look forward to hearing from somebody!
Sent with a smile