PDA

View Full Version : Advice on wheelchair Tyres please

the_kempe
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi Guys & Gals
Im new to this forum, so please don't shout at me if this has been asked before (im a sensitive chap!).
Im looking for some Tyres preferably puncture proof ones in black, size 24 x 1 3/8, ive looked everywhere but unfortunately I can only see that size in Grey,which i hate as it looks very orthopaedic!
Would I be able to put mountain bike tyres on my chair?,has anybody else done this?,thanks for your help in advance 😊

the_kempe
11-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Shame nobody answered me! 😞
I got sorted though,for anyone that wants to know,i bought some schwalbe delta cruiser tyres in black & they fit like a glove-yippee!😊

Stepheninleeds
11-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Sorry no one answered, they may not have known. Welcome to the site. Glad you were able to sort it.

andypandy
11-20-2011, 05:15 PM
So are they mountain bike tyres then ? excuse my ignorance ?

I am sure nobody knew the answer which is why nobody answered you in the first place.

Great news about the tyres

littlewheels_uk
11-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi the _ kemp, sorry just read this topic , ive had a look through google at these tyres you found, can i say , i want some now :)
Are they easy enough to put on the rims ? i have grey puncture proof ones on, but now i want black, my chair is a blue colour with blue swirl wheel guards with my name on lol.139