View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Esa3

by , 12-07-2019 at 12:08 AM (Pension & housing benefit)
    Hello all. Received an ESA3 form yesterday,with dates 2014-15. Read lots on this forum of people getting them. I came of IB, can"t remember when so, not sure if i"m owed any dosh. (but i do remember being pretty skint at the time) Believe it can take up to 12 wks to sort out. Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Esa home assesment

HI EVERYONE CAN I ASK IF IT IS NORMAL FOR THE HOME ASSESOR TO TAPE THE ASSESMENT AS MY WIFE HAD A HOME VISIT TODAY AND THEY HAVE NEVER GIVEN US A TAPE AND DID NOT KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE TAPE JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT IS NORMAL THANKS
    Tags: esa home Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Youtube blog

How much time it usually takes to run a youtube blog? If I make two vids a week lets say and production is rather simple. I mean, no compicated video editing, coloring or something.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Predefine your trading position in Forex market

If you can follow a strategy of predetermining the trades, your trade execution will be efficient in the long run. Many executions of the trades will be efficient for making a decent profit. On the other hand, you will also have relaxing trading experience in the business. Therefore, you must have a solid trading edge for the business. Learning about efficient strategies and plans, every trader must improve the skills. Then using the objective analysis process, the trades must be executed. This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Online shopping

Where do you shop for clothes online? For me offline shopping became to inconvenient so I thought about just ordering clothes online from now on but I don't even know what are the good UK shopping sites that I can use.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast