Thread: esa entitlement

Question esa entitlement

hi
    I'm on dla care low component and mobility high. I've been on esa and in the support group for 4yrs now but i was separated from my partner. now we are gonna give it another go and he's moved in but he works full time. does anyone know if i will still be entitled to esa please?

Quote Originally Posted by mammy View Post
    hi
    I'm on dla care low component and mobility high. I've been on esa and in the support group for 4yrs now but i was separated from my partner. now we are gonna give it another go and he's moved in but he works full time. does anyone know if i will still be entitled to esa please?
    I am in receipt of CB ESA in the Support group, I'm also on PIP, care and mobility,my husband works full time, it does not affect my ESA payment.

CB ESA will not effect but IR ESA will, also does not matter which ESA you get, if your on housing benefit it will affect that so they will need to know about partner moving in.