Thread: pip assesment

pip assesment

Hiya everybody I'm currently in hospital due to lung infection, I've already had to cancel one pip assessment interview because I was waiting for a bed and not sure when I was being admitted, my amended appointment is the 11th March but I'm thinking I may not be out of hospital by then as they are trying me on different combinations of drugs to suit my condition, when I cancelled my first appointment the man was quite rude and abrupt so what happens if I can't make the 11th March assessment either? Any advice please?

Could you possibly ask the ward sister to ring on your behalf? Or get a note off the hospital and send it in to your assessment providers?

Ok thankyou if I'm still in closer to the time I will do that thankyou for your advice x

Similar Threads

1. Just had my assesment
    By LisaG in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-11-14, 22:23
  2. pip assesment
    By grumpyoldgit in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-07-14, 22:49
  3. esa assesment
    By Mrrobzey in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-14, 16:35
  4. ESA Assesment
    By lashlaroo in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-01-14, 03:19
  5. ESA Assesment
    By liz18 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-01-14, 05:38