Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't it nice to have some exceptional service?

Re Toolook's point 'how much did they charge?' in my case nothing - it is part of the Motability service that tyres are replaced FOC. Have I missed something I didn't know that Kwik Fit would charge Motability users for their services?
    Caring is an art not a science

Quote Originally Posted by RaspberryRipple View Post
    I can see me going in and saying: "My car is fine just dropping in for the free fresh coffee!"
    Ooo one sugar for me actually it's in an ideal spot - great idea, sure they'd get fed up with me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mcclonk View Post
    Re Toolook's point 'how much did they charge?' in my case nothing - it is part of the Motability service that tyres are replaced FOC. Have I missed something I didn't know that Kwik Fit would charge Motability users for their services?
    They did ask me if it was a Motability car - it is privately owned - but I think next time round I'll go for a Motability car.

Kwick Fit are fine for tyres, no complaint there. They do have a poor reputation for MOT's, with them saying things need replaced when they don't. There's heaps of complaints about them on MOT's from people.