Thread: New website launching soon

wheelz14

Talking New website launching soon

HI

My name is Ian Harris I am a 41 year old wheelchair user, and I am interested if wheelchair users in particular or their family members , currently use any of the existing access information sites available before deciding to visit a new venue (hotel holiday destination restaurant etc for the 1st time. if you do, or do not use access info sites I have a few questions and would be grateful for feedback.

1. why do you use access info sites?
    2 which sites do you use?
    3 do you find the info on these sites useful?
    4 if you do not use access sites what would make you want to use these sites
    5 Out of these sites which have you used in the last year 1 disabled go 2 inclusive Britain 3 Euans Guide

your feedback would be great on this and if you would like know more please do not hesitate to add to this thread
    Last edited by wheelz14; 13-03-15 at 18:40. Reason: spelling mistake

TBH i travel a lot and had never heard of either of these sites. Did check em out and they look kosher. Before visiting a new venue I research thorough;y and that may mean something entirely outside of other peoples reviews.
    I phone a hotel/restaurant to check disabled access means that. Going to a city? Google streetview if its a specific destination.
    throwing up a question on THIS site can help, altho you will get conflicting opinions

wheelz14

location based access information site

[QUOTE=reddivine;80549]TBH i travel a lot and had never heard of either of these sites. Did check em out and they look kosher. Before visiting a new venue I research thorough;y and that may mean something entirely outside of other peoples reviews.
    I phone a hotel/restaurant to check disabled access means that. Going to a city? Google streetview if its a specific destination.
    throwing up a question on THIS site can help, altho you will get conflicting opinions

wheelz14
    Thanks for your reply, i just also wondered that if you could use a site without having to contact the venue 1st which questions would you like answered. Is it enough just to have access info with pictures or would you like travel options I . E travel links and taxi numbers etc.