Thread: Homework for next vehicle

Smile Homework for next vehicle

My DLA was re-newed last year so the next review will be to PIP during the next 3 yrs. I currently qualify for HLM but one never knows what will come as I recently read that people are losing HLM daily..

Meanwhile my current lease expires in september and my dealer has sent me current price listing showing I can sign up before 31st march for another Ford C Max 1.6 TDCI Titanium for advanced payment £245.

I have already saved the money but should I wait for the new price list to come out?

Thanks in advance for any advice

You can only order in the last three months of your current lease

The letter from my dealer Evans Halshaw states

"You can order your vehicle up to 6 months in advance and take advantage of our price protection scheme"

Very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Moody View Post
    The letter from my dealer Evans Halshaw states

"You can order your vehicle up to 6 months in advance and take advantage of our price protection scheme"

Very confusing
    Im guessing this means that the individual dealer will guarantee the price if you order now, however probably wouldnt process the order until the 3 months before.

Thats correct you can choose 6 months prior but 3 months to order

Homework and preperation important but beware of the unexpected.