Thread: Opinions on the welfare state.

Opinions on the welfare state.

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this is considered inappropriate for the forum, as I am new to it, but I am undertaking a dissertation on the welfare state and social justice and trying to gain the opinions of as many people as I can.

I'm doing a survey to see the opinions of people who both have and have not got direct experience with receiving benefits but unfortunately lacking on those that have been in receipt of benefits and those are the opinions I'm most fascinated to hear!

It would be absolutely fantastic if a couple of people could fill out my survey, I'm close to meeting my target of 100 responses but like I say I'm short on those that can really speak from experience.

It shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes to complete and would be invaluable to me!
    Here's the link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m06...start=openform
    Thanks

Have you not thought about waiting outside your local Jobcentre Plus office or better still your local ATOS Healthcare/Capita Work Capability Assessment Office?; you would then be able to meet benefit customers and ask them direct to their faces - whilst showing your ID, gaining their confidence and proving you are not a journalist digging for another make believe story to fuel Tory benefit bashing narrative.

Buster

I've answered the best I can, but it was far too long and 'wordy'.

Most of the questions repeated, and having to write comments isn't easy when you have certain disabilities.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs